|Instructions for using "Gorgomyte"
- Remove the strings from your instrument.
- Cut JJ's Gorgomyte Polishing cloth into 2" squares. Use one
square for the entire neck. Store the remaining squares in the
resealable bag for future cleaning and conditioning.
- Start at the first fret, rub JJ's Gorgomyte Polishing Cloth over
the entire fingerboard and frets, and work your way towards the
bridge end of the neck, turning your cloth as you work your way
up the neck. The cloth will turn black quickly. These are
impurities being drawn out.
- With a separate soft clean, dry 100% cotton cloth (An old clean
cotton t-shirt or cotton face cloth works best), buff the
conditioned fingerboard and frets until all the dirt is removed.
- Restring your instrument and feel how much smoother she
plays and how brightly the frets gleam.
- Your frets are now smoother and shinier than when they were
copyright © 2013
JJ's Gorgomyte.com LLC
All Rights Reserved